gstec 

JABES raise up a Doctor and a Hospital
A couple of days ago, It has been a very moving day to me since I invented JABES stethoscope,
From a few days ago, one of hospital CEOs has been eagerly asking me to meet. The name of hospital is 'Our Children's Hospital' at somewhere in Seoul.
The hospital's CEO had run only one floor of that building in December of 2013 and he made a phone call to me in order to buy a JABES stethoscope in the afternoon of 27th of December, 2013.
I remember the day because I delivered one JABES stethoscope to him on my way home.
As soon as he received JABES stethoscope, he tapped it and said to me "I will use this stethoscope from now on."
Since then, he has bought JABES stethoscope a few more times and sometimes he used to ask maintenace service and it seemed he really liked JABES stethoscope.
I visited him in about 3 years and 4 months and I was quite surprised because that hospital was using the building from 2th floor to 15th floor and all the parking lots next to the building belonged to the hospital.
I asked him why he wanted to meet me and he answered "The huge growth of my hospital was due to JABES stethoscope." I said "It is too much compliment for me."
One day, a mother and a child patient came to him and he examined the child patient with JABES stethoscope. He heard murmur sound from the heart of the child which was a splited sound from S2 sound. He told the mother to take her son to a Big General hospital but after a while, the mother came back and told him that her child received a child heart examination using Ultra sound scanner at the big hospital, but they said nothing wrong had been found. So, he examined the child one more time with his JABES stethoscope. But, again, he could hear the murmur sound from the heart of the child. The mother took her son to another big General hospital and came back to him again and told him that another big hospital said nothing wrong had been found. So, he finally decided to find the reason of the murmur sound from the heart of the child and found a very little hole in the heart of the child. He had an operation for the child and the child regained the health and the mother thanked him so much.
The mother of that child told this story here and there and the doctor became so popular because of this successful cure on the little child. He told me that his popularity was due to JABESs stethoscope. He said he could examine the child due to JABES stethoscope and he cured the child due to JABES stethoscope. He said he is not a great doctor at all, but he just could cure the boy just because he had a JABES stethoscope. I can know the doctor was very modest.
Since then, he had been using only JABES stethoscope even though he had 3M Littmann Electronic stethoscope. He said the sound of 3M Littmann Electronic stethoscope was not that different from usual stethoscope, so he does not use it. He said the personal weapon of a soldier is a gun and the personal weapon of a doctor is a stethoscope. I felt he is not a ordinary doctor.
There will be the second 'Our Children's Hospital' at another place near the end of 2017 in Seoul.
While we had a conversation, he had a similar business idea with me. So, we had an agreement on our possible business. I left the meeting so happily.

Participate to Korea-US HT Partnerships

gstec

A ring doctor use JABES black version for Road FC fighter.

gstec

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by piatty